If you enjoy Parkrun, make sure to add Thirsk & Sowerby Harriers to your profile.
This helps to collate the results when a Parkrun is part of our Championship series. (Like it is this weekend at Knavesmire!)
Here are the steps to do that:
1. Go to https://www.parkrun.org.uk
2. Click on Register (even if you already have an account).
3. On the next page, click on “Sign into your parkrun profile”.
4. Sign in with your parkrun number and password.
5. On the next screen, Click on “Groups”.
6. In the search box, type “Thirsk & Sowerby Harriers” (be sure to use the ampersand “&”).
7. Click join.
8. If you don’t have an account, click on Register and follow the instructions for a new account, as you will need your bar code to get your result. Then, follow the instructions above to add Thirsk & Sowerby Harriers to your profile.