As you may be aware, the next scheduled race for the club championship was the Dales Runner 20 on 11/03/23 (tomorrow), which has now been confirmed as postponed due to the snow and associated safety concerns.
In response to this, we have a few options available to us;
await the reschedule date and race the DalesRunner 20 (if it doesn’t clash with other races/events)
use a different race which doesn’t clash with existing calendar
use a gap in the existing calendar and organise a virtual race (most likely October where there are currently no scheduled club races)
Any reschedules will try to be similar to the fell/off-road category, which the original race was in. The committee will await any updates from Dales Runner regarding the reschedule and will discuss this at the next meeting on 12/04/23, and confirm any decisions to the members as soon as possible.